Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Drawing 3 flights stair u shape

I am having problems drawing a 3 flights stairs, 4,10,10 steps each flight with a 100MM opening in "U" shape, I can draw the 1st and 2§ flight, but can't do with the 3rd. I can't draw it somehow the 3rd flight can't be drawn overlapping the first 4 s...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Opening line in doors

Hello to you all, While working on a double leaf door I have stumbled upon an interesting discrepancy concerning the door leaf and opening line. In the attached image I have presented two situations of the same door type. The left one has the Floor P...

agroni by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cannot make PNG have transparent background

so i have some PNG files which i have used in previous archicad files which have a transparent background cars people plants etc for presentation. and in the past these have worked fine in v20 and im pretty sure in ver 21 also but for some reason the...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

BOTTOM CASING LOCATION

Hi Guys/Gals, I cannot get my bottom casing to sit in the right spot it. It is un-responsive to changes. It even shows it in the preview in the wrong spot. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Or what the problem is. I'm running AC21 Thank you i...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple Wall Type details not showing correctly

Really trying to step up my a Game and get better at using ArchiCAD so began a 25 building control package with the intention of doing an amazing 3d model however it seems harder than first thought ! Im having an issue where two wall types intersect ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing only material finish & renovation filters.

Hi, Im brand new to archicad and have been modelling up a survey of an existing house which is going to have a small extension and general cosmetic overhaul of the rest of the house. One thing we are struggling with in the office is being able to cha...

jdub_iom by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Post Offset & Connections

Hi all, Following on from a previous post, how can you offset a post from its centre? The current post is created with Wall and Slab objects then saved out as a Railing Post. When generated, the objects origin is it's geographical centre. At first I ...

Resolved! Cone showing up as pyramid

I crudely modified an office chair from the AC 18 library to look like a barber's chair. The base is supposed to be a shallow cone, but it shows up as a pyramid . The relevant script is: !!--Cone Base MATERIAl gs_frame_mat ADDY 0.20 CONE 0.10,0.30,0....

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels