Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Component Level Design Workflows - Conversation & feedback

Hi All, Now in Archicad, most design and data are handled at the element level - assigning properties, using Graphic Overrides or setting renovation status are a few examples.To express design intent and extract data at a more detailed level, the com...

James B by Graphisoft
  • 126 replies
  • 16 likes

ac20 on Sierra

omg....not sure which is affecting this slowing down or both just don't get along well....the conventional mouse with the scroller just not working well...there is a delay action ....is there a fix?

Llian by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Observations (2'-12" in Interactive Schedule?)

Hi all. My colleague asked me today if there was a fix for this yet. (see links below) I told him that I could make Excel prompt him when it happens but I was hoping I could prompt him in AC before he sent the schedule to Excel. I was messing around ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems when rotating a circle.......!!!

Hi so been using Archicad for 8 years or so and never came across this before and am stuck. Iam trying to rotate a circle anti-clockwise so to allow me to have the snap point line up with a line which is angled. Everytime i try this instead of the ci...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Locking Walls to Grid Elements or to other Walls

Hello, people! Is there a way to attach walls or columns to Grid Elements or to other walls? For example I want to able to move a grid element and everything attached to it to move as well? Can I attach 2 walls together so if I move one of them the o...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Slanted orientation and guide lines

Thanks to the city planners, I am working with site which is in 0,439° angle from the coordinate system. I think that is a mistake in first place but it is what it is.. Well, I though it would be easy just save the rotation angle to the views but gui...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Type Properties

In ARCHICAD you can define the Type of a wall via its composite structure or via a Complex Profile. However, these attributes don't contain additional meta-data. There is no way to link Manufacturer, brand name etc... at this level. In ARCHICAD 20 yo...

stefan by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sliding Door WITHOUT a fixed panel attached

Hi All, I'm on the search for a sliding door in AC 19 that allows you to have 1(or more) sliding panels without needing a fixed panel. This would allow me to have a concealed bank of doors hidden behind walls + a residential lift door

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

"Custom Pen" Old Object converted to AC 20

I can not find a way to fix this problem I am having with an object that works fine in AC19 but in AC20 it is allocating a "Custom Pen" despite the object having parameters that control the pen colours. In AC20 if you select different pens it makes n...