Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Object Creating

Hi Guys I'm pretty keen on learning to program to create my own objects. But I'm curious, can I program my own custom windows for archciad? Like there's a few excel calculators which would be nice to have straight in archicad as a window that I would...

Missing wall in Elevation

Hello. I hope someone could help me on this. When I load the Elevation in my model, some of the walls disappear, and when I delete the column that's in front of it, wall comes back but with a square in the middle. What does this mean ? or how can I f...

alvfst by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Custom 2d tree in Archicad 18

Good morning I'd like to create a custom 2d tree (under the site improvements/garden/deciduous trees category). Can someone point me in the right direction to achieve this? I use photoshop 6...and I'm wondering about file type and background settings...

Oalias by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

REQUEST ("Zone_relations...

Hello. While using the REQUEST ("Zone_relations", "", category_name, code, name, number [, category_name2, code2, name2, number2]) I read in the GDL manual that "For doors and windows, there can be a maximum of two zones". By reading this I assume th...

Fotis K by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Roof problem

Hi there, I wonder if you could help me: I have a problem with a subtraction operation on a roof. I just want to cut part of a roof (yellow area) without it changing properties. I click on the roof and use the subtract from polygon operation but the ...

Paopao by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Refreshing Template in Project

I'm new to ArchiCAD, and I've noticed something that would become a problem later. When I change something in our template file (lets say add a new complex profile), that change will not show in a project that had that template as a basis. How can we...

GDCD_FL by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Network Sharing

New to ArchiCAD, we have a few computers hooked up via network to a "master" computer. My objective is to create a library of objects, composite structures, and complex profiles (off topic also need: shared master templates), from any computer and sa...

GDCD_FL by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Shift constraint angle off hor. and vert.

I have and issue with using the 'SHIFT' constraint to place elements vertically or horizontally. Sometimes, the constraint puts the object just off vert. or hor..The off angle is around 1 degree or even less and it is often too close to notice. It is...

KeesW by Contributor
  • 43 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels