Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Floor Plan Cut Plain

How do I fix the floor plan cut plane? I know how to set it but it keeps reverting back to what was pre set in the program! My plan will not display correctly without this command lock. I do push ok once set. Thanks again!

EXPODTL by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

<Undefined> translation option

There is no Archicad localization for my native language and region, so I am on an INT Archicad version.Is it somehow possible to translate the default classification term within Archicad into something else? I know I could alter each and every elem...

Miha_M by Advisor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Text disappears in AC25 when zoom?

Hi After installing Archicad on our MAC, we've had a problem with the text partially disappearing as we zoom in and out of the drawing! I have a Macbook Pro and 2 extra 27 "screens. It is only on the 2 extra screens that it appears. And it has not be...

Control of wall intersection

This is a bit of a noob question, but it's had me stumped for awhile.I want to control if a wall intersects with another.I have tried turning off auto-intersection, also altered the junction value for the wall in question but not having any luck.I wa...

Wall intersection thumbnail.png

Duplicate Entries on Layout Index schedule

I am creating a company Standard Details Manual. The details are organized into groups and each group has a a drawing index for all the details in that group. I also have a Layout Project Index which creates a table of contents for those detail group...

tjmillar_0-1632742558380.png

Shadow Diagrams - Overlay New on Existing

I am trying to overlay the shadows of a new building over the shadows of the existing.Is there a process for doing this efficiently? Attached images for reference of what I'm trying to achieve. Any solutions / pointers appreciated, thanks!

Screen Shot 2021-09-27 at 10.25.11 am.png