Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Markup colours showing in Elevation

This is happening in ARCHICAD 21 Build 7000. I've started using the Markup tool, but just ran into a problem I can't solve: objects tagged in a Markup entry are being overridden in an Elevation View, even with Show Markup Items unchecked in the View'...

Resolved! Ungrouping objects

Lately I have been having problems where objects that I've grouped but I'm not able to ungroup them unless I copy them into a different files and ungroup them in order to bring them back to my original file... Is there some settings I need to change?...

dhnguyen by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Elevation: Railing Segment Contour

Hi all, Is there some way to remove the contour line between railing segments? I have turned off all the Post and Inner Post contours and set them both to zero size yet the divisions still show in elevation and section. The posts are required to be v...

Resolved! Problem when Layouting

Hello everyone! So my uni group is coming to the end of a half-year long project and we're beginning to layout the final product. A problem has arisen: In recent weeks I have dedicated my time to creating renderings and upon exporting them from Photo...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Composite wall not showing properly in 3D

Hi everyone - Something going on here in 3D views using AC 22 that I just cant seem to correct. In the attached image, I have circled the end wall condition of a composite wall that is showing the skins. I want it to be shown as a solid surface with ...

rm by Advocate
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Light 'Spots' in renders

I cannot get rid of these spots of lights appearing in my renders... I have tried adjusting the global illumination settings and upped the quality but still no joy. Can anyone please help me? Attached example of what is happening. My setting for GI a...

• 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Schedules, revisions and layouts

I haven't found any articles about this and can't really get my head into this so; If you use Archicad's revisions and change managements - how can these be applied to schedules for example door or window schedules? All drawings, where I can mark a r...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sun Study Yellow Glow

Hi all, Is there a way to do a Sun Study without the glow off the building side facing the sun? A grey scale video where it looks like you have yellow flood lights pointing out of your buildings... Ling.

V22 3D Document update fail

I have tried to update a 3D document using all the options in the help file without success. Anyone else having difficulty with this? Thankfully it was easy enough to recreate the view and relabel it to get round the problem.

Start a new conversation!

Labels