Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Lumion

Has anyone looked at or used this program? It was highly recommended to me by a landscape/architectural designer, http://lumion3d.com/ Thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Layout book ID

Hello. I have a question with IDs of LAyout book. We have an ID standard which required a middle set of numbers in the ID code. This simple means: project number.drawing number. type of project eg.: 1234567.A01.400 1234567.A02.400 1234567.A03.400 Is ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Working with Layers States in Layout Book

I have been drafting a set of plans that needs to show different phases of construction. In the layout book I have created a few sheet sets that all reference back to the same floor levels but with different layers active. I am finding though that I ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Publish PDF in AC16 on Mac - HELP!

Out office just updated to AC16, I recently found out that I am experiencing two problem that I would like resolved ASAP. 1) I am having problem publishing from the Organizer - Publisher to PDF's. The Application keeps crashing. I tried publishing it...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer Crashes Since Mountain Lion Update

2 weeks ago my AC15 was printing on my printers. Since I updated to Mountain Lion ArchiCAD crashes when I print some drawings (not all drawings). Has anybody else experienced this problem and if so is there a work around? I have gone right through th...

• 10 replies
  • 0 likes

structural label

does the structural label tool not work with walls created in profile manager? I can make it show in the preview window when i select structure label but as soon a i hit the ok button it changes to a one line wall tag.

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes