Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Zone Tool - Flooring Types

How do I add more floor types to the drop-down in the Zone Tool, Edit Content Flooring, Floor types? Parquet/Tiles/Screed/... Is there a manager to add that type of property item?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

cant show in 3d view even i drew slab in floor plan

Hi, I encountered a problem which is when I drew slab in the floor plan, It cant show in 3d view. However, on the 1st floor, it occurs but doesn't work on the 2/3 floor. I can copy it up to 2/3 floor in 3d view and it shows, but once I change it the ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

REQUEST ("ASSOCLP_NAME" messing with Parameter script

I'm writing a label that will fill available options based on what type of element it is attached to. I'm using a VALUES{2} command to do this. For the Object options, I'm reading the object name, then filling the options based on what object is atta...

Bruce by Booster
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple choices

Hello, The confinement will have been right for my laziness to play with the GDL As often read here : trying is getting hooked ! I confirm. My level is actually very modest and my question also follows. I want to define "multiple choice" parameters f...

Wall with different sidings

I am trying to create a wall with horizontal siding on the lower portion and stucco on the upper portion. It isn’t easy… maybe I’m missing something. I found tips on the web, I found a Shoenome article of a very labor intensive solution using Complex...

GJWarch by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Prevent Surfaces from merging in 3D?

Hey folks -- I might be missing something obvious, but it seems like in the 3D model, identical surfaces will always blend together without a separating line (assuming they're adjacent and in plane with each other), regardless of layer, element type,...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Empty opening 3d and 2d are not the same.

I am having the following issues with openings using both the empty window and the opening tool The 2d representation of an opening does not match the 3d model. Plus there are lines on the floor plan which should not be there. And it cuts through the...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

3D view resolution

Hi, I have a saved view in my model. How do I change the resolution of 3d view? This helps me only to change window size, but resolution is the same. https://helpcenter.graphisoft.com/user-guide/65342/

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How to create my own Surface Catalog?

Greetings, I've been looking everywhere for this but I couldn't find anything related to that. I want to create my own Surface Catalog, so that I don't have to remake the same materials for every single project. By own Surface Catalog I mean using my...

RafaelMA by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels