Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Component Level Design Workflows - Conversation & feedback

Hi All, Now in Archicad, most design and data are handled at the element level - assigning properties, using Graphic Overrides or setting renovation status are a few examples.To express design intent and extract data at a more detailed level, the com...

James B by Graphisoft
  • 126 replies
  • 16 likes

Resolved! Export to DWG overlapping items

Hello Folks I draw a multi-storeys building and I need to export it in dwg. When I visualize, for instance the second floor, and export it to dwg, the file I get shows all the elements underneath the selected floor I am exporting. So, while in Archic...

stevini by Booster
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Some downloaded objects show up pink

Fairly simple question here: sometimes when I download a library object, it shows up pink in the floor plan. I've checked all of the floor plan display settings on the object and nothing implies that it should show up pink. AC's library is somewhat l...

Magic Wand Settings on fills

I tried to use the magic wand to create a fill to define elevations better, where this stairs go. I looked it the settings, but I am a bit at a loss. Thank you kindly for any help!

Screen Shot 2021-10-05 at 6.06.17 PM.png

Resolved! Walls go to Far....

This happens every now and againWhen I extend a wall it will extend itself to the other side of the wall - no matter where I touch that wall.

W5.PNG

Surface material rendering differently

As you can see the siding is not showing up the same on the final product as it's on the preview window. I have changed the orientation on the surface editor, but I am guessing the Cineware by Maxon only uses the stock image regardless of Archicad su...

Screen Shot 2021-10-04 at 2.17.42 PM.png Screen Shot 2021-10-04 at 2.21.06 PM.png

Edit Composite Profile

I've done this before to edit the exterior skins on a wall to be lower than the entire profileIt worked a few times correctly I select the itemRight clickEdit/Select Composite Profileand it came up with the Profile Editor. NOW on any wall I select it...

Weak Material over Strong Materials

This is something that was working and then stopped - so maybe a setting that was changed while trying to fix something else. I have footings, earth and grass in the same section.The materials GRASS and EARTH are set to "0 Priority"Structural Concret...

slab.PNG grass.PNG earth.PNG

Double pitched skylight

Hi community! My first post here Does anyone have experience with double pitched roof windows/skylight? I did not manage to solve within the built-in library and it is hard to find any bim object online, as these come mainly as rfa. Is there any work...

glaze vision 2.png