Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Objects not to correct size in Arch 22

When adding kitchen units, cupboards, etc, the objects appear at incorrect sizes. Sometimes they have almost no thickness and usually they are too small. I have to select them and then add the correct dimensions in settings. This only started a coupl...

gabalco by Newcomer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Wall contours around door;

Hello, I dont know how to have neat wall endings around doors, I want to have same thickness of wall lines around door.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Extract Wall Properties from Archicad

Hello, I'd like to ask if there's a way to extract surfaces from an imported wall in grasshopper based on its different materials. I wanted to separate the interior faces from the exterior ones in a regular wall for example. As far as I could see, th...

GDL: Negative Reveal - Wallhole

Hi all, It would appear that the automatic Wallhole that window scripts, and I assume door scripts, cut do not work if you set a negative reveal depth... Inserting your own Wallhole command within the script solves the issue. Ling.

EDIT TOOL MISSING

Any idea why my edit tool is missing ? How do i get this back ? See attachment - i can click on an element but i cant move , edit etc.. its greyed out somewhat. Never experienced this before in AC. please, thanks

atfonit by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Window above floor cut plane not showing on floor plan

Hi there Please refer to images below. Cladding different on upper wall so short wall above roof, over deck. Windows in this wall do not show on the floor plan Wall has ground floor as home storey Floor cut plane is 1100 Please advise how to get wind...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion