Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Component Level Design Workflows - Conversation & feedback

Hi All, Now in Archicad, most design and data are handled at the element level - assigning properties, using Graphic Overrides or setting renovation status are a few examples.To express design intent and extract data at a more detailed level, the com...

James B by Graphisoft
  • 126 replies
  • 16 likes

Resolved! Undo changes in schedules

Hi, Still getting to terms with how AC works... I'm creating a new schedule and am fiddling with the various settings (such as changing text size, font etc). Sometimes I'm happy with what I've got but other times I want to undo and go back to previou...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

AC23 grasshopper connection slows down Grasshopper (Rhino6)

Hello, our office shifted recently form AC22 to AC23 and from Rhino 5 to 6. We have been using grasshopper connection for a while now. But after getting AC23 GH connection to Rhino 6, the grasshopper became slow. I mean really SLOW! Just launching em...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Mesh plan cut

Our office has been struggling with meshes and their representation in plan specifically the cut plane through the mesh. The work around of creating morphs and subsequent fills is really tiresome given the size of the sites we are working on and the ...

redmonki by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiline - Drawing Title

i ve read about the \n trick, that wont help in this case. I am placing images as external drawings in Layouts and so the name of the image comes as a title. But it wont fit no matter what title preset i use. I tried creating a custom title but no lu...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Railing displays transparent

Hi, Been for a while trying to figure out why railings display transparent, regardless of materials, surfaces, etc... see image... This has possibly an easy answer.. Many thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 3D Transparency for Glass

Hello, Question, how do I make glass non transparent in a Parallel Projection Setting window while in 3d? Using AC23. Thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Giveaway: Spotlight / Switch / Outlet Objects

Hey peeps - thanks to Covid and all the time spent at home, I've taken the leap and taught myself some basic GDL. I've always needed a spotlight object in AC, so as a beginners project I started coding one. Then, I tried my luck at an outlet and swit...

One document - different scales question

What's the best way to have different scale drawings in one document? What I have to do it to show a detail in a certain scale and to "magnify" the smaller details in scale 1:1. The problem here is that the size of the dimension witness lines cannot ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes