Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Annoying Archicad

This thread is for those things Archicad does that during the daily grind makes one clench their teeth. This is not meant to be a wish list, but a place to tell the devs what where and how Archicad causes frustration while using it (and maybe a place...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 52 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with Quoin

Hi, I need to model this window, please see the attached image. Thank you for all your help, Srinivas.

? Creating of pavement with curtain wall

Hi there, Is it possible to create paving with curtain wall? How? I have bathroom like that: When I insert curtain wall on the floor it looks like this: OK, looks fine but it has one problem. There is no end of that cutain wall. Please can you help m...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How I can make sketch effect in 2d?

Guys please help! How I can make such sketch effect in 2d? Only in 3d is sketch effect and it make plan only with lines. Is it possible to make such for 2d?

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Custom window not showing in model

Hi there, I have a question which I hope has a simple answer. I've created a very simple custom sashless window made up of a frame and three panes of glass, slightly offset and overlapping (Aneeta style) Everything went fine as always (it's not my fi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing Title of Picture in AC18

ok, working here on a streetscape to demonstrate front elevations from 12' to 35' height. Tried to change a photo title from 252 Third to 252 Third (Existing) and then copy the photo and change it's title from 252 Third to 252 Third (Proposed)...noth...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Morph not displaying in 3D document

I have modeled a morph and am trying to get it to display in a 3D document which is essentially a hidden line axonometric view. For some reason, I cannot get it to appear in the view. I've attached a screenshot of it's properties. I have made sure th...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Objects Not Recognizing Libraries Are Loaded

I am attaching a screenshot that shows how I have my 18 library and migration libraries loaded yet the manager is saying that there are doors and windows missing from these libraries. What is going on?

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels