Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

DET_Lumber_17 shows up solid black when background fill on

Anyone else getting this? I'm using various projects, some developed, some brand new, with out of the box library parts, and seeing this: the DET_Lumber_17 object displays solid black when background fill is checked ON, regardless of the fill color s...

Screen Shot 2014-05-28 at 9.25.45 AM.png
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Save Custom Object :/

So I made this custom window out of slabs as everyone suggested, however when I go to save it under libraries and objects, there is no option to save it! Is it because I am using an 'educational version'? If that's the case, does someone want to save...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Trimming and completing Curtain Walls

i have a big dilemma regarding Curtain walls. i'm working on the following building and i edited the curtain-w scheme (random drops here and there) but i want to know how to complete the missing empty space (between curtain-w frame and next slab) wit...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoning stamp not synking

Hello guys, Im currently working with zones on top of a xref dwg. Something which is absolutely completely making me insane is that the zone stamps info categories and appearance in the drawing does not update when I change the options in the zone pa...

Screen Shot 2014-05-26 at 21.33.35.png
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Moving Cars and Objects

Hi Folks, I did a search for this but none of the posts I found were really specific enough! I'm creating a video for a client from the viewpoint of a driver, moving down a slightly curving road at 60mph past the proposal (an installation for a uni p...

Screenshot 2014-05-26 11.31.16.png
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

problematic custom stair

Hello, I am trying to create the following custom stair. I do not know what the issue is, but I cannot add new steps to endure normal steps rise and length. I tried modifying the rise and length and one of them is forever wrong. I assumed it's the ti...

stair.jpg
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

What would be the best and easiest way to create this design

I'm not great at archicad so anything other than buildings with straight walls and whatnot i have a little trouble with but i like some of archicad's features so i continue to use it. I want to model something like this image if i can. the cheat way ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Learning GDL - Tutoriales, Videos, Boos

Hi, my name is George and I am new on this Forum thus I am using Archicad for about six years. I am wondering if someone can help me with some references from were I can learn GDL scripting. Please take into account that I took a look over the GDL Co...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zone Demolition and Extension

Just trying to work out the best way to do this. I have a room where a wall is to be demolished, the room reduced in size and then a larger room created adjacent as part of new-build extension (hence partly in the original existing zone). Does this m...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Multi-electrical switch object

Goodmorning forum! I was wondering if anyone found/created an object that kind of combine all the electrical switches,such as 1-pole, 2-pole, dimmer, etc. So you can have a one-size-fits-all, per se, switch for placement, listings etc. If not, any id...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels