Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Roof edges/wall

Hello, can anyone tell me how to get rid of the roof edge (left). I want a continues brickwork (like the right side, just forgot how I did it.) (reference)Lines are properly connected.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

logbuilding

In Archicads wall - there is the possibility to create log-house - walls. Even when they are able to be edited different in hight on the corners - they look very artificial - not natural. One reason for this is because the logs are no cones with diff...

Scaling Details change from 1 1/2"/1' to 6"/1'

I have drawn details at 1 1/2" and the Architect wants them at 6". How do I change the scale and be able to use Detailer parts. When I try to add insulation, it comes in too large for my detail at the new scale, but worked fine at the old. All the Se...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

menu bar problems

went back to work on a version 16 project in teamwork, don't have design in my menu bar so i cannot do solid object operations. how do i get it back in my menu?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Plan view wall intersections?

I'm going to search the archives too, but need to know as soon as possible if changing the reference line location is a good place to start trying to clean up wall intersections. When I created the exterior composite walls I did several all with the ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I change the texture orientation?

How do I correct the texture glitch at the Arrow in the Picture? I Guess it has something to do With wether I Draw clockwise, or Counter-clockwise, but how do I correct it? .Thag

texture.jpg
Kamelite by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Documenting with many subfolders

Hello again, I was wondering if we can assign a custom, extra value to a subset so we can use it as reference for autotexting. I created a small sketch to properly demonstrate what I want to do. I want to add an autotext to the red boxes (all the red...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Archtop windows/Curved objects segmented in Elevation

I'm curious if there is a way my archtop windows, or objects that have some curves/circle segments in them, to have their parametric 2D representation in elevation and sections (Worksheets/DWG export). Its very annoying to redraw all curves or circle...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find the files for duplicate library parts - not LCF

I have been working on cleaning up my library today, specifically getting rid of duplicates in the various libraries, but there are some duplicates listed that I can't find files for at all, and some where I can only locate one file. And none of the ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels