Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Solid Element Operations and Renovation Filter

I have a simple terrain set to "Existing" and i have a slab set to "New" that sits on top and penetrates the terrain a bit. I subtract the slab from the terrain to make some sort of dig, but when go back and forth between Existing and New renovation ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Detail Tool in ArchiCAD 23

I have experience when making details in the section with the Detail Tool and don't see it looking properly, opening it on the Project Map will be fine but for a moment, when I will see it on this View Map will disappear and disappear all will only b...

• 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! change project zero to a new elevation

I have a project that I had pretty much finished. I now just got a survey that the clients found. I made a mesh and added all the z elevations points. I was going to make contours lines off of this as the survey just has random survey elevation point...

ATTACH PDF TO ARCHICAD OBJECTS

Good evening to all, I am new to the Forum. I was wondering if it was possible to attach data sheets in PDF format to the objects of Archicad .. If it were possible, could you tell me how? Thank you so much in advance! Leonardo

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Skin separator sometimes invisible

I created a section on composite wall and slab, adjacent to a profile wall and simple slab. The section has a graphic override to hide skin separator. The strange beahaviour is on the adjacent element; the separation line between different element so...

Resolved! Floor won't connect properly to walls

Hi, I'm having difficulty getting the floor in my Archicad model to connect properly to the walls. The floor and walls won't merge properly and there is therefore a line in the facade which I'd rather not have. I've been using Archicad for a year and...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes