Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Archicad Label Tool Problem

Hi. I've been a long time user of archicad and I can not for the life of me work out why my work colleague's label tool isn't working. In my Elevation - Sections, I have the window and doors labeled. I label these using the Label tool, and the ID lab...

Label Tool 01.jpg
Phonepad by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PDF file size

Not the first time this will of been discussed. We are desperate for a solution or workaround to the problem of PDF file size/complexity. We have a large project with 200+ drawings and a client that cannot open the majority of the files unless we ope...

Dan G by Newcomer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with basic rendering option...

I am new to ArchiCAD and the rendering options. I came from using AutoCAD for drafting and SketchUp as my model builder/rendering tool. So far I love ArchiCAD but I am having a really tough time figuring out how to get just basic sketches from the mo...

sketch-1.jpg
SJPHouse by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Redefine section view to use 3D cutaway?

Just wondering if any clever person has come up with a way to make a scention or elevation use the contents of a 3D cutaway as the source geometry rather than the whole model? This would allow me to remove object in the foreground that a section mark...

Image Style

Does anyone know how to do this with Coral PaintShop ? Is there a name for this kind of image that fades from sketch on one side to render on the other ? I assume you there is some kind of tool you can use to fade one image into another. What is that...

VR / Design Immersion

I am impressed with where technology is taking us, and I am ready to go there. However, I can't help but compare this to watching a movie vs reading the book. It's a different experience, but I am not ready to say that it's a better experience. What ...

Dimension in rooms

I would like to be able to easily add dimensions to the walls in all rooms in a project (a square room=4 dimensions, a L-shaped room=6 dimensions etc). I have tested the automatic exterior dimensioning and the automatic interior dimensioning but none...

pmi22 by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Layout Book Lag- Speed up

Sorry if this has been discussed. I did a brief search and didn't find. I am running ArchiCAD 19 Windows 10 Home (64bit) Intel i-7-4790K Quad Core 4.0 Ghz 500GB SSD 32GB SDRAM DDR3 1600 Originally running a Quadro K2200 4GB graphics card. It broke, s...

Kaihaku by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!