Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Annotation workflow question

Hi all, I have a logistic question about annotation workflow in Archicad. Lets say I need multiple drawings based on first floor from project map. I would make these drawings inside view map, where each one of them would have specific layer combinati...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Composites section

Hello, I'm working with composite slab and wall and I have an issue. As you can see in attachment I want line that I circled not to show on section. I set building material of concrete in slab higher value than the material of wall and I get this lin...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Archicad 21 3d window resolution

Hello! I need to make an image from 3d window in a perfect quality. I know that Archicad 20 has special panel for that, and Archicad 21 doesn't have this. How I can change the resolution of the 3d window in Archicad 21?

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! text rotation

How do i change the setting on the text so that it can read from bottom to top instead of top to bottom? Please see attached image. I tried mirroring the text but it doesn't mirror.

dhnguyen by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

LABEL - AUTOTEXT - ADD IFC PARAMETERS

Hi, The project I am working on is in DD phase therefore there is no Construction Docs information I can yet insert to objects and use in schedules. For now, the Element ID (that we usually use as identifier for specific millwork or equipment items i...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reflected ceiling plan of sloping soffit

Hi I'd appreciate some help on how to created a reflected ceiling plan of a sloping soffit. I've not done any RCP's in Archicad yet and what I would also like to generate are plans of the sloping soffit looking square on in order to create cutting la...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Foggy Windows

I have windows set to transparent and am using the default Cinerender Daylight settings. However they are quite foggy. I have had success before but have not rendered in awhile. I transferred settings over from a previous project that worked well but...

Start a new conversation!

Labels