Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

custom panel used as a sidelight

I'm trying to use D1 Combi Commercial Door 12 to have a door with sidelights because the object has the ability to turn the sidelights on on off. THe sidelights they have puts an extra frame in. I tried to turn the sidelight frame width to be 1/64" t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

GDL Training guide problem

I was hoping someone might be able to explain way the GDL Training guide 758mb file won't run. When trying to execute the .exe file it seems to flashes a old dos screen for half a second then goes away. Properties of the file seem to say dos. My comp...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Converting to 3d Processing Elements

I did a mesh of a site but when i go to 3d mode it takes hours and hours to process the elements. I can`t visualise the mesh, neither export to 3ds or dwg until the 3d mode is complete.. I even tried too finish the hardware acceleration of my nvidia....

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wall structure

How can I make my own COMPOSITE STRUCTURES ? For ex. I need wall - 240mm brick, 50mm air space and 100mm insulation.

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Plotmaker 9 Book layer problem - OSX

We have a small but extremely frustrating Book layer problem with Plotmaker 9 (2219 INT FULL ) on Mac OSX 10.4.11 Create a New Layout book and choose a drawing layout (with nothing selected). Options menu -> Book Layers gives the Book Layer Settings ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

custom window problem

hello there! i've created a custom window(in the shape of a cross) but when I insert it in the wall, the wallhole is a square and not a cross. does anyone have an idea how to solve this problem?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Grid Tool 3D View Panel

where is this panel ??? Grid Tool 3D View Panel and how do u Create a Curved Grid Element I cant get grid in my 3d window. When i reset archicad i have it... i start drawing somethong and later i added grid so i have grid in my plan and sections but ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to add angle dimensions

I have done this before and somehow it's not working anymore. When I try to angle dimension my weird floor slab, I click on a point, it sometimes gives me a circle target and sometimes it gives me a square target. What I use to do is to click 2 point...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to make this chair?

Could anyone help me out? I have selected this particular chair (see image) and I have no idea how to make it in ArchiCAD. Does anyone have any pointers on how to make this (obviously another program may be easier to model in but I don't have access ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels