Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Consolidating nodes in a fill (along an edge)

There are often times when I'm combining fills together but over time it forms a lot of nodes along a single line (see attached). Is there a command where I can consolidate the nodes along a straight line of a fill?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Curtain wall end alignment issue

Hi everyone, I'd like to align the end profiles and bottom and top profiles of my curtain wall so that they fit IN the scheme and are no longer centered around the edges of the scheme (see picture). Does anybody know how to set this up? Best, J

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Freestanding Windows & Doors

Hi everyone, I am looking for freestanding (not needing a wall) windows and doors objects. Has anyone ever encountered such a thing? Has anyone ever modified the Archicad library windows and doors to make them freestanding? I'll take any information ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Modeling Question

Hey ArchiCAD folks, I need your help to model this shade, I tried the morph but didn't work. Appreciate, ArchiCAD 22 Windows 10 Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2630 v4 @ 2.2GHz Ram:32 GB

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

grid object

hello, I was watching youtube tutorial and he uses 2d/3d element .I wonder if that element /object available in archicad library or on another library which I can buy it.

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! half landing stairs with winders

i'm having trouble creating a half landing with 6 winders in lieu of the landing. I can get it to make 8 winders but i only want 6 and even when i type into the options 6 winders it doesn't want to do it. Just to clarifiy a bit more the staircase wou...

tomyg by Booster
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels