Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

"Place all loaded ibrary parts" Library part

Recently I had to reformat my hard disk and lost some miscellaneous bits and pieces I had collected over the last years. One was a library part that places all currently loaded library parts on the floor plan....and now I cannot remmember where I fou...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

composite walls

I want place a recess into a composite wall. As such I need the parameters of the external skin of a wall so I can rebuild that part of the wall where the window is. The global variable "Wall_skins_params" is an array. How do I get the information co...

copy 3d quickviews from one .pln to another?

hello everyone, is it possible to import or copy saved 3d quickviews from one .pln to another? i am particularly interested in the "3d projection" part of the saved quickview. thanks-- jim

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Screened Porch

I'm searching for an object that I could use for a screen porch. Does anyone know where I could find one?

Red by Enthusiast
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with roof fascia

Hello all, I am having a problem with my roof fascia and how it appears in the elevation view. I have created my roof with the roof tool and I have added a soffit with my wall tool. I have given the same materials to the appropriate faces of each obj...

fascia-prob1.gif
rgarand by Participant
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Stupid Question re. Zones

I've not used zones before, but I have ranted about the pathetic AC manuals which are useless to me and my feeble mind for this. I used the auto recognition method to define the area. The label I defined shows on the plan. In the Zone Selection Setti...

EXTENDED AUTOMATIC DIMENSIONING

BY SETTING A 0.00 mm dimension (in a future hidden layer) WALL AND WITH MAGIC WAND YOU CAN "TOUCH" SLABS, LINES , ROOFS , ( EVEN ELEVATION LINES PASTED IN FLOOR PLAN) AND PUSH THE AUTOMATIC DIMENSIONING TOOL. AFTER YOU CAN HIDE THIS HIDDEN DIMENSIONI...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes