Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Lines between walls

In some places I've got these lines between the walls. Can anyone tell me how to prevent these?

Dontknow by Enthusiast
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Can't add object

Hi, I've downloaded an object from archibaseplanet.com and tried to test it out on archicad. I added this object to the library but it doesn't appear when I try to select and place it. Can someone tell me how to do it? I must been doing something wro...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Question on single plane roof / ramp

When I connect a ramp to a slab, the plane of the ramp is not aligned with the slab in 3D. (see the screenshot). It looks like that there is another slope perpendicular to the roof pitch. It's maybe because the two elements are not connected by a 90 ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't select curtain wall in section

Don't know why, but I can't select curtain walls I've place when seeing them in section. Floor plan and 3D are fine, but is so annoying. Even if I use CMD+A to select everything, the curtain walls remain unselected. Is this an issue? or is there an o...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solid banister in stairs.

I want to draw a solid banister in a stair. The program offer many choices for diferents handrails and stairs, but not for a complete solid banister like a wall 900MM height. Of course I can draw a wall but need to be filled in the goings and in the ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hatches are not seen

Hi, I opened the Ac 8.1 version file in AC 18. But the hatches were not seen. Y. How to get the hatches. Thank you

Roopa A by Participant
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How to insert Array Values?

Hello everyone! I want to insert 10 arrays into this parameter. I have tested many ways to fail. I don't know what it does, please help me, thank you all.

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

All parameters tab in Graphisoft windows

Hi! We are using a customized version of the basic window in our office standard. I would like to able to show all parametets in the window tool dialogue and have googled a lot to find a solution. One suggestion was that if I had atleast one paramete...

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels