Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Component Level Design Workflows - Conversation & feedback

Hi All, Now in Archicad, most design and data are handled at the element level - assigning properties, using Graphic Overrides or setting renovation status are a few examples.To express design intent and extract data at a more detailed level, the com...

James B by Graphisoft
  • 126 replies
  • 16 likes

Renovation Filter - Graphic Overrides aren't showing

Hi, I have set some Graphic Overrides in the Renovation Filter and they aren't showing up. I have the view on the correct renovation filter - i.e. Demolition plan, I want to show the outline of the wall dashed and red. In the Renovation Filter Option...

ngoldie by Participant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Morph object in Grasshopper change ID

Good morning at all! I created a geometry in GH and after I have changed with morph setting layers and material.. but when I want to change the ID with my personal text ID, this value don't change in Archicad.. the panel menu show a standard ID.. for...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Grasshopper and parameters Archicad object (array) ?

Whether communication of data is supported in the parameter of object Archicad that is an array (dim) Attempt of communication of data from a matrix real number to parameter Archciad object (array) ends with a failure Attempt of direct input in a par...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Arched top door issue

As part of an adaptive reuse to an existing 1920's warehouse, we are infilling an existing arched masonry opening with a new door. The frame will be a 1/4" steel plate, and the door will be arched (no transom). The "D1 Segmented 20" object would seem...

jkershaw by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Real-world elements vs composite elements in Ecodesigner

Hi everyone, I have searched around for information on whether Ecodesigner will give realistic results if I model a building using real-world elements. That is to say, if I model a timber-frame house with insulation panels, services void, breather ca...

WINDOW SCHEDULE BUG?

In my window schedule the zone name does not display for any single hung or double hung window type. The zone name for other window types display without issue. I have fiddled with every parameter available. Suggestions?

altruno by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes