Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Parking barrier / gate

Does anyone know of library parts for parking entrance? Gate / barrier, ticket control etc I've found a barrier in the street & traffic library, but that's for train crossing and the counterweight is very big.

GDL script editor

Is there a 3rd party GDL script editor one can use to write their scripts? The built-in one is a bit clunky (e.g. no line numbers, no auto-formatting of commands). I notice that on Graphisofts GDL help page, their sample code blocks seem to use a dif...

Bruce by Booster
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

LABEL with pointer this side and style

Hi All, In AC 19, is there any way that we can use the ID Label with POINTER at top like image attached (empty grey box, was done with Textbox and line). I tried some ID Label but I can get the pointer at sides/bottom only. Thanks for your help Cheer...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Importing/Creating an object from a 3D DWG file

I can't figure this out, and I have already followed the Graphisoft Help section. I am trying to import this 3D dwg file of a lounge chair, but I just can't seem to do it. http://www.zenithinteriors.com/au/downloads/file/products/530/3d-cad/3000%203D...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Photorendering question

I created a new surface from a jpeg for gray shingles. In the Open GL this renders correctly, but when use photorendering (CineRender) the color shows up a light brown. Is there any way to get this to have the gray color of the jpeg?

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

AC 19 - Label settings, custom content, refresh problem ??

I'm trying to write a Custom content in to Label (Skin List Label) and it's so annoying to write text because of weird Archicad refresh window thing.... I start writing custom text and if i make a pause for 1 sec while writing, Archicad refresh previ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Curved frames with Curtain Wall

Is there a way to have curved frame members in a curtain wall? For example, creating a curtain wall with a arched top? I've tried changing the SCHEME limits with a arched top segment, but my total CW width is 10'-0" and unless I create a large number...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Making a "structure presentation.."

Hello, everyone. I'm a semi-noob user of archicad, coming from revit. And one thing I still can't find in archicad and really hope it does exist in it which is the attached picture. Thanks in advance..

revitiniciacao1.jpg
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Cropping a wall vs. "SEO" operation?

here's the scenario. I have walls that I've done a SEO operation with to a ceiling object (it's a roof object being used as a ceiling). Now, I thought "cropping walls" and an "SEO operation" can be 'undone' if you will, but I'm getting these "greyed ...

rob2218 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels