Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! IFC Advice - Replace with AC tools

Hi, I got IFC model from AutoCad 3D and I have to do some changes in the model. Is there some way how can I replace or convert modell to Archicads design tools ? - For example change all toilets to all toilets from Archicad library objects ?- Or chan...

Skärmavbild 2021-12-01 kl. 11.07.14.jpg Skärmavbild 2021-12-01 kl. 11.07.38.jpg Skärmavbild 2021-12-01 kl. 11.08.07.jpg

Resolved! Mitered Corner Louver Curtain Wall Panel

Hi guys, is there a way to model mitered corner of curtain wall louver panel ? I can't find any setting in curtain wall panel setting and solid component operation also didn't work.

Screenshot 2021-11-30 130655.jpg
marsa15 by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Tool to pick existing lines

Hi Everyone I'm fairly new to AC. Having recently changed from Revit. I'm searching for the tool to select existing linework as my boundary for my new elements like slabs and mesh. In Revit that tool is called create/ pick line from an existing line ...

Eske by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Curtain Wall Panels plan representation

Hi,on one of our recent models, we had a curtain wall with double glazing panels set up. When we initially had a single glazed panel, the linework showed correctly in plan view (image 1), wherein the panels join at center of the mullion. However, whe...

Curtain wall 1 - single glazed panel.png Curtain wall 2 - double glazed panel.png
as by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help! Grasshopper-Archicad Design problem

I'm using Grasshopper in Rhinoceros 5 and Archicad 25 EDU version. I had calculated the load of a beam which is linked to specific beam I profile in grasshopper. Is it possible to program algorithmically in Grasshopper, through "Grasshopper- Archicad...

Connection between the Slab's 2D fill and its 3D texture

I have a very important question for Archicad developers that has been bothering us for three years. When could we expect that choosing "Link to Fill Origin" for slab in 2D will again affect the origin and direction of its texture in 3D, as it was in...

Dalius by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

Project info on master layout

How do you guys add basic project and company info to your master layouts?I have seen two options so far, one is with a worksheet and a drawing tool. And the other is option is crating a Label and using the label tool.What are the benefits and drawba...

Labels