Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Component Level Design Workflows - Conversation & feedback

Hi All, Now in Archicad, most design and data are handled at the element level - assigning properties, using Graphic Overrides or setting renovation status are a few examples.To express design intent and extract data at a more detailed level, the com...

James B by Graphisoft
  • 126 replies
  • 16 likes

Archicad 25 PLN file size jumped from 20MB to 5GB

Has anyone experienced this issue? I started my first v25 project from my own (rather clean and well maintained template - no missing / duplicate library parts, nothing embedded, no migrated libraries etc). I spend couple of hours on the job, tracing...

jakubc7 by Advocate
  • 22 replies
  • 1 likes

Imported 3ds object is flipped

Hello, I need some help when importing 3ds objects, which sometimes are flipped when I import them. More specifically the floor plan view and elevation view are switched. This image shows my problem. This is a floor plan view, but the lamp is shown i...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 25 surface differences compared to ac24?

I'd like to know in what way the Surfaces in the AC25 libraries differ from the AC24 ones? (I mean quality-wise, regarding display and rendering, not if there are additional ones). Obviously, I'm on Mac, and instead of the "OpenGL" display option in ...

Help to create fencing using the railing tool.

Hi all, I’m looking to be able to model 2 different fences within Archicad, so I can use the model on Lumions to give our clients a good representation of the site. Do you think these 2 would be possible? Thanks In advance! Shane

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 2D Fill Sync Freezes ArchiCAD 23

Hey Guys! I'm Working on Ceiling Panels for a large number of Rooms, for which purpose I wrote a GH script to automate the drawing. I use a combination of 2D Fills and 3D Slabs for representation both in Plan View as well as in 3D View. My Problem li...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

MEP Routing (MEP Modeler)

Is there a way to modify a duct (or pipe) route and have it automatically adjust, or do you need to manually modify each piece? For instance if you created a ductwork route and then decided that it needed to jog up at a certain point or one of the se...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Using Symbolic Views with Objects

Is there a simple way to tell an object to use the custom symbolic view instead of the 2D view (automatically generated by archicad and not modifiable) without having to delete the 2D view? I see a lot of old posts that say you can delete the script ...