Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Properties not working with multiple choice Option Set

Hi, I have a zone stamp in AC21 that requests properties to display in floor plan. All works perfectly fine until you select a multiple choice option set and then untick all options. The Graphisoft Zone Stamp seems to not have this issue but I can't ...

JGoode by Booster
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

archicad 23 (student version) exe error

Hi. I've recenty downloaded the student version of Archicad23 and tried doing the training courses. I have been able to open the programme and the training guide videos but when I try to open or download the 'training file' called 'Pavillion' I get t...

Ch3qu3r5 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

IDEntryList documentation

I am trying to build my library with LP_XMLConverter convchecklibrary -format hsf, and I get IDEntryList.dbe:0: error: Could not open the file for reading.. I search everywhere for IDEntryList.dbe, and can only find this thread talking about it. Than...

Angled siding not showing up as angled in elevations

Archicad 23, MAC platform. I made an angled siding surface on a wall (14 degrees). It shows up fine in 3D, but the angled siding shows up as straight in the elevations. I'm guessing there's a setting in the elevations that would show the siding prope...

mukster by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Parameter transfer between doors is not working AC23

Using D1-23, I changed parameters to a desired setting. I loaded the parameters with the "suction" tool. I opened the Door Settings and found the D2-23 (dbl door) and tried to inject parameters with Control-Option-click on the D2-23 door. but nothing...

Hidden lines under slab

Hi all, Just installed AC23 and trying out some of the new features. I'm having problem getting the new 'hidden lines under slab' to work. https://helpcenter.graphisoft.com/user-guide/88282/ I have all the settings in model view to show hidden lines ...

GDL Data I/O Add-on in Master Script

Hi there, Today I was trying to create a text data base file that would with reference values for some objects in my library, so I tried to use ARCHICAD GDL DATA I/O Add-on. The problem is that when I tried to use my snippet in the Master Script, I a...

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion