Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

updating modules

I had a whole library of moulding and had saved them as modules. I have now Archicad 17 and it seems that it doesn't read these old files anymore. Any suggestions as to how to upgrade them.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pink Walls

I know there is an easy explanation for this, but for the life of me I cannot find in any searches why these walls keep turning pink in my models. Any tutorials or just answers to this?

pink walls.png
Gus by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Unwanted layers after saving .mod file

Hi, I'm saving a module file of my project with a desired layer combination active. When I later hotlink that module in another project objects from unwanted layers comes along that hotlinked module. On the ArchiCAD website it says: "Module-type file...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD 18 announced

Find the official announcement and new features at: http://www.graphisoft.com/archicad/archicad-18/overview/

Create & Export Points

Goodmorning, before asking my question I would like to say that this forum helped me alot already, thank you for this! OK, now to the question, I'd like to know how can I create labeled points with xyz coordinates and later export them to ascii forma...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD 17 Hotfix Build 6004 is Available

We have released ArchiCAD 17 Hotfix Build 6004 for the INT, USA, AUS and NZE language versions. Further language versions will be released continuously. You can find the detailed list of fixed bugs and the download links in the release notes here: ht...

AndorSzoke by Graphisoft Alumni
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to get correct connections with tilted walls?

Hi! I'm having problems with getting correct connections when using tilted walls. I have tried using tilted composite wall and I have tried using complex profiles to make the tilt, but the connections will not work properly. The walls are tilted 87, ...

• 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with selecting objects

Hello, I have a fresh install of AC16 and I have a problem with selecting objects in 3D window. I used to select objects, let's say walls, in the middle of the object and it was selected. Now, when I try to select it, it automatically uses rectangula...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

3D Section and 3d materials Issue

I am having this situation. Whenever I am trying to make a 3D section I got blank pattern. This night everything was ok: Today: What is more I have the problem with displaying the profile: It is there. When I will move it 500cm higher it appears. The...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why isn't Graphisoft promoting this story more?

B.I.G. (Bjarke Ingels) switches to ArchiCAD. http://blog.bimequity.com/2014/03/11/big-bim-for-konceptuelle-tegnestuer/ (need to translate from the original Danish to English but the gist of it is they made the decision to switch from Revit to ArchiCA...

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels