Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Component Level Design Workflows - Conversation & feedback

Hi All, Now in Archicad, most design and data are handled at the element level - assigning properties, using Graphic Overrides or setting renovation status are a few examples.To express design intent and extract data at a more detailed level, the com...

James B by Graphisoft
  • 126 replies
  • 16 likes

Increasing numbers in door & windows ID

I have a typical situation where I'm placing doors in a plan, With the ID, say, D1 which refers to a specific type of doors, and I want all the doors I Place to have that ID. However, Archicad disagrees. Door number one is ID'ed D1, the NeXT one D2, ...

AC19 window and door labels not correct

Not sure what happened to my previous post ( did I do something wrong?) but question remains...wall and window with label and the size is wrong..should I be doing something?

Screen Shot 2015-07-17 at 1.55.05 pm.png
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

go to last layou F7

Used to be when I pressed shortcut key I would be wisked away to the last layout I was working with. Now it defaults to the first layout of the publish set. Is there a way to customize this to the last layout?

Achicad 19 Window Marker

Can someone check this...place a window in any wall, apply a window marker and I get the wrong width and height??...mostly like 1 x 2 or 2 x 2 Rob

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

WIDO_ORIG_DIST Sign flip

Can anyone think of a reason that WIDO_ORIG_DIST would return a positive value in the model and the settings dialog, and a negative value in the report window, at the same time? Or, is there another way to let a curved window know whether the reveal ...

Windows Wall Closure

Hello guys. I'm banging my head against the wall last couple of days with this irritating problem: I want to see the plaster turning around the window in section as well. Right now I only get the extension of 2 cm coming from the reveal options but t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how to get TEXT I/O add-on filename with DIALOG

Hi all! Does anyone know a way to get the file name the user selected with the "TEXT" I/O add-on in v16? I would like to display the name of the file in 2D. I wrote in the master script: polych = OPEN("TEXT", polyfile, "SEPARATOR=',', MODE=RO, DIALOG...

piton by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Adjacent sites with conflicting stories

Hi all, I'm working on two projects for a client. They are side by side on a sloping site. I've designed one residence already. It has multiple levels/stories. I'm now working on the site next door and I would like to present the two designs to the c...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes