Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

text problem

hi to all i'am not good in english language.. sorry for this.. placing a number After mathematical symbols shown Contrary in archicad for example i write +7.8 in text box and then press Enter show the 7.8+ how solve this? tanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Skylight in Plan

Is there a way to simplify the linework on these skylights in a floor plan?

skylights.png
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help

I have lost all my wall in 3D view. Walls are there in plans, elevations, sections, etc. just not in the 3D views. Have I accidentally set something to hide the walls?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

roof and roof wizard

Hello. I built this roof using two single-plane roofs and then subtracted them with two slabs, which are hidden in the image. I would like to add the roof's wooden structure using the roof wizard, but when I do it, it does not recognize any subtracti...

• 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Inconsistencies in sliding doors

I would like to have some common features in the sliding doors settings. For example, I would like the option to add a Threshold to the Pocket Door also. The rail option that is available to the Pocket Door should be available to the Sliding door als...

How to delete custom door leaf objects

We have a few "custom door leaf" objects in our template. Some of them are redundant and I was hoping to remove them but can't find a way. Does anyone know how this can be done. They do not show up in the library manager. Thanks Jakub

jakubc7 by Enthusiast
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

roof with multi-plane geometry

Hello. I have an issue: I am trying to build this complex profiled roof, but it doesn't work. To the right is the profile that I wish and to the left what results. I introduced all angles and heights that were necessary. Does anybody know where the p...

roof.jpg
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

GDL Stair tool

Hello, I am looking for a solution to add a bunch of railing to archicad stairs simultaneously. Previously single flights stairs were used along the staircase and every stairs is separated GDL file, so I am looking for any alternative way to set rail...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes