Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

WINDOWS AND DOORS PROBLEMS

Hi I'm having a problem that's drive me crazy. I'm working in a project for several weeks, since yesterday each time that i open the project i lost all de windows and doors setting (and they are a bit hard to set up). Does anyone knows how to solve t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Re-installing Archi-CAD 11 Student Version

I to have problem with installation. I just remove the Archi CAD student version from my original computer. The program was taxing the computer so much. So I tried placing the Achi CAD 11 Student version on my lap top. However, I went through the ins...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

POLY_A & POLY_B Syntax Errors

Hello : This has been discussed but I've not found a resolution to a syntax problem with both sub-routines. Nicholson-Cole warns about POLY2_A but appears to be able to use POLY2_B. I can't find a way to use either. eg POLY2_A n, frame_fill, fill_pen...

help!!! how do i construct multiple floor plans

Hi all, there is a question regrading the floor plan construction. i'm doing a school project consisted of four floors, and my question is, let say i have my ground floor plan, but i want to show the plumbing, electrial, ventilation, mechanical and g...

• 14 replies
  • 0 likes

ROOF ACCESSORIES

I HAVE RECENTLY UPGRADED FROM ARCHICAD 9 TO ARCHICAD 11. I AM NOW HAVING DIFFICULTY FINDING THE ROOF SURFACER THAT I SO LOVED IN ARCHICAD 9. I STILL HAVE THE ROOF SURFACER IN MY ARCHICAD 9 LIBRARY, BUT IT SEEMS AS IF THERE IS NO WAY TO GET IT TO WORK...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i can't hang and put things

please. tell me. i can't hang clock, mirror, curtain on the wall. and can't put the things on the table. please, tell me how to do that

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How can i create a fly through?

I am trying to create a fly through, but every time i click to create a fly through i get a message box saying that i have to store at least two pre-set projections in the 3-D projection settings dialog box. what does this mean and how can i do this?...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

2DScript error with GDL DATA INPUT variable inside PARAGRAPH

I have created a label that will show flat name(via "Zone_relations" where zone number is flat name, though ID would be more suitable in this case but it's the limitation of the "Zone_relations" request), area etc and this is obtained through GDL DAT...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Bad Crashes!!!

I really need help fixing this problem. I have a big project due and almost ever 4 minutes Archicad 11 just freezes and stops responding. I can not get anything done. I heard something about direct x and display settings from searches that may be the...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels