Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

hammer tool

Sometimes I'm able to select multiple items, click on the hammer tool and be able to change its layer and pen set properties, sometimes I'm not able to change it. What could be the problem?

dhnguyen by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! sampling a 3D point in AC

I noticed an issue with placing AC points into GH. The point node parameter allows you to select a 3d point in AC and show it in GH, but this occurs in two ways: 1) You select a point in AC on an already existing hotspot of some element in AC. In thi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How to create overlaps stair

Does anyone have an idea how to create overlaps stair. The rise is 6 m. The stair is in tree stairways. 1 stairway with 12 steps, 2 - 3 stairways with 11 steps. I created two stairways but the last landing must overlap the lower stairway. There the s...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Substracting from walls.

I was trying to substrate the volume 1 from the blue walls but it is imposible. I could subtract that volume from the grey volume to make the frame, but when after that try to extract the same volume of the walls it seems impossible to me.

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Stop adding rows based on what the text contains

I have a way of working this problem out. I just don't know how to implement it. (I apologise for the amount of posts but this is very frustrating!!) All I need is the ability to stop counting the lines based on what one of the rows contains. Is ther...

JGoode by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Non english letters in GDL Ac 21

I notice that Archicad 21 is way more restrictive in using non English letters in parameter names, compared to older ac-versions. All of my old scripts containing å, ä and ö are no longer working. It's not appreciated, and hard to understand, why Gra...

Project info

When you open a project you can see a window with project information for a short time. Can this info be found in ArchiCad after opening the project?

Twisted Towers in ARCHICAD ?

Yes it is possible to do without Rhino or Grasshopper. This new ARCHICAD speed modeling tutoral shows you how. Just normal knowledge of geometry and a design idea https://youtu.be/LtwW2eMNlO4

Nurbssurface question

Hi to all, I have written this small code Nurbssurface 2, 1, 3, 2, 0, 0, 0.5,0.5,1, 1, 0, 1, 0, 1, 0, 1, 0, 0.279506, 0, 1, 0, 0.279506, 0.5207, 1, 0.124078, 0.279488, 0, 0.990676, 0.124078, 0.279488, 0.5207, 0.990676, 0.243544, 0.245977, 0, 1, 0.243...

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels