Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Show all parameters?

Hi all. I'm working in AC21. Has anyone come up with a way to show all parameters in the properties dialog? Doug

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Complex profile pen override not working correctly?

Hi all, First post for a while - hoping someone can shed some light on this: I override my Complex Profile timber components so that I get a thick line around the outside and the cross (continuous), or slash (blocking) through the middle are a thin p...

profile.JPG

Custom Model View Options

Hi, I am trying to create custom Model View Options. I have found this page gdl.graphisoft.com/tips-and-tricks/custom-made-model-view-options-object but I am unable to download the example .lcf which is making it very difficult as a lot of it is vagu...

JGoode by Advocate
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

"Align Elements" command not found in Edit menu

I am unable to see this under the Edit menu. When I go into the Options/Working Environment/Menus I can see that it is under the Edit menu, but for some reason it is unavailable to me while working. I suspect I am missing something simple and would a...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Window jamb/skin not returning into jamb at right location

Hi. I can't seem to get the window "skin" (using custom closure) to return at the right location in plan. As drywall, it should turn in on the outside face of the framing. Instead it bites into the framing space. See attached image. Red line is where...

Trapziod Window Casing Issue

I am having issue with AC19 window setting. I don't get why many special windows do not have gauge on sides but bottom only. I am sick of dealing with this odd Casing that stretch out way too much and no gauge in center. I'm giving an example of phot...

• 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Tracker - peristent relative coordinates

This is something that has bothered me for a long time and also in previous versions of Archicad: 1. I moved whole plan closer to origins 2. set user origin = global origin 3. coordinates in "Coordinates" palettes are ok (see bottom of image) 4. coor...

nejcek74 by Participant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 21 aus template

Sorry guys. I've been trying to use it but it produces truly awful drawings and I hate it. I had my own template that worked until about version 19 when Graphisoft started to make so many basic changes that it seemed worthwhile trying to use that sup...

KeesW by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Viewmap model showing up in different window

Hi, When I go to click on a layout in the View Map it goes into a separate window to Archicad, if I go to close the separate window it goes to shut the whole program down. Any ideas? Thanks Naomi

ngoldie by Participant
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels