Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How do I model a wall mounted railing

I am trying to create a railing that is mounted directly on the wall but I keep having posts even after I delete them in the railing settings. So is there a way to do this like the attached image?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cross Vault

Hi! Why my cross vault in the intersection appear no strait and clean? Thanks

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Easy way to change elevation of nodes of a static rail?

Putting a fence on a large, hilly site. There are no mesh nodes on the fence line. Actually, the location of the fence is a design element, so I am moving it around a lot. Don't want to change the underlying mesh to do this. My rail is a static rail....

R Muller by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem: Tabs with Floor Plan View vs View Point

Tabs works well with all kind of views (Sections, Elevations, Worksheets, etc) except with Floor Plans. We all know you can have only one Floor Plan and one 3D window open at a time. Ok, but this limitation is not the problem. The problem is when you...

Change color object depending on IFC property value

Hi to everyone!!! I'm a newbie with the archicad , nowadays I'm envolved in a BIM project and i have a question. I have a cube with an IFC property wich takes mumeric values. I would like to change the colour of the item depending on the value of thi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Forward Migration Parameter Change

Hello, I finally got forward migration working but I have one small issue. Due to the fact that I have a parameter which contains the ArchiCAD version number the old value from the parameter carries through. Is there a way to change the parameter val...

JGoode by Advocate
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

PDF's and Printing

Can I duplicate or use the same publisher set for printing as well as saving/exporting as PDF's? What I did on my first project was have a set for publishing to PDF and one for printing with my print settings., it was an identical set but I am consci...

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

second floor

I am a new user of archiCAD. If I have to draw a high rise building , it will be a waste of time to draw columns and lift pits and stair every time , for every story . how can I copy selected elements to every story ? thank you in Advance .

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pushing requested data into Parameters

As always, everything fails at the last hurdle. After successfully collating surfaces from multiple arrays, ordering them, removing duplicates and formatting all of their names into a single string (all works fine up to here), I am trying push the st...

LGreen by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

beam to have fill attached

is there a way to attach a fill to a beam so that when i draw the beam it comes up grey? at the moment when i draw the beam it just comes up as white as a default on plan, but i would like to see it as a colour? any ideas?

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels