Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Moving the cursor...

I was wondering if you can type in mathematical expressions rather than the exact value, like you can in SketchUp. I think I read somewhere that this is possible, but I can't get it to work. Does such a function exist in ArchiCAD? Also, I am working ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Half Stone Half Brick Wall

What would be the best method to model a wall where the water table is like 5' off the 1st finished floor and it is stone with a stone lip and then everything above that wall to be brick. (We do different height water tables all the time). Also on th...

• 19 replies
  • 0 likes

exporting layers and pensets from ArchiCAD 13

Hi, I have recently upgraded from ArchiCAD 13 to ArchiCAD17. Does anyone know how to export the Layers and layer combos from archicad 13 and bring them into archicad 17? Also, I think I was able to successfully bring the pensets from archiCAD13 to Ar...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Objects from AC10 Guide Chapter 03.pla & attributes

Hi, This is my first post and i decided to sign up because from looking at other posts to try and help me with my problem, none seem to give me the answer that i need. So here goes....... I started a project a couple of years ago in ArchiCAD 10 by wh...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Doors

I am using ArchiCAD17 and am using extended thresholds in my doors. I am wondering if anyone knows how to make it so the casings do not extend beyond the threshold of the door?

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Force all move to particular layer

Is there a technique to force all the selected objects to move to a particular layer with one command instead of having to move each object category individually?

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot see walls on Ground Floor

Hi Guys I am creating a building on ArchiCAD 17, on my Mac OS X 10.9.1 I am getting a problem where I can see the roof on ground floor, and I cannot see my walls, unless I select my walls. Please see screenshots below! 1st Picture As you can see on t...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple projects on one campus

I have a relatively large hospital project that has three phases that will happen in quick succession. Would it be better to have 3 different Archicad files or should I just do all the projects out of one file? Either way I'll be using teamwork. Than...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Roof construction with apartments in

Hi, I would like to draw my new project in ArchiCAD. Problem is I don't know weather I should work with roof elements/angled walls/angled slabs... I'm trying to draw the attached sketchup file. (well actually only the market, which is the big complex...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels