Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Dimensions

I'm Patrick, a new archicad user. I need your support. When I'm drawing, I set my dimensions in millimetres, but when I place a drawing in master layout, the program automatically changes my dimensions into metres. How can I deal with these issues? H...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Custom fill distortion display

Does anyone know if it's possible to turn off the custom distortion handles in the fill tool? I'm working on a preliminary detail with just 2D lines and fills and have rotated fills to align with sloped roof. The handles used to achieve the rotation ...

RWARCHPC by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

2d Door/Window view disappeared from schedule

In my Teamwork file, the door/window 2d view in my schedules have randomly disappeared. I have tried replacing the views in the schedule, I created a new schedule with the views, I have opened the views to annotate and still nothing is there. I have ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding site images during walk-throughs

Hello, Is there any way to add images of site conditions and link them to a specific zone via the BIMx app? This would make for a wonderful tool during construction, and make communication with the builder much more streamlined. Thank you!

jrmrt by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Complex Profile

Hi all. I'd like to create a complex profile for a slab edge thickening similar to that which is available by default in the Australian version of AC24 but Id like my profile to extend up from the top of the base of the footing whilst maintaining the...

ENLARGED PLANS VISIBILITY CONTROL

Concerning dimensions: I am busy with enlarged plans at scale 1:50. Some of these plans overlap, ie. the kitchen plan overlaps with the washroom and elevator plan. All these drawings are at scale 1:50 and share the same layer combinations. I've creat...

Window glass not transparent in 3D

Howdy folks, I'm stumped. My windows are not showing transparent glass in 3d yet glass in my doors is. I've supplied a couple of images. Overrides are OFF. 3D view is set to transparent. Any help appreciated ------------------------------------------...

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes