Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Zone Tool-Construction Methods

This is not a really big deal wish, but I think it would be nice to have more flexible drafting methods for zones. I usually use this tool for land subdivisions (the zone table can include preliminary lot no. as well as the area, so fills are not the...

Rob by Graphisoft
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Detail Linking

Allow the "Detail Tool" to browse and link details from other file sources to the current job file.

Assossiative textures & 2D fills editing

To clarify & consolidate my previous wish... We need separate associative fill/texture control for all faces, for all object types, and in all views By associative fills/textures, I mean the 2D fills which are defined in materials definition, and whi...

Figure Tool: Place drawijng at a given scale

The Figure Tool would be much improved if there was the option to open and place drawings at a given percentage of the original drawing. We place detailed, scaled drawings into ArchiCAD via the Figure Tool. Each time I must go through a trial and err...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Ghost Section Views

I would like to be able to show a ghost view of a section. This would be helpful to me in drafting a sections or details that I cannot easily get directly from the model. I relize that there are model purests here on the forum but in our realtime, tr...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple leader lines for label tool

Could we please, please have the option of multiple leader lines for the label tool. The work arounds for this drive me crazy. Seems like a simple thing to do.

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Special snaps

Wish to set the amount of time that the special snaps stay visible or preferably to allow the user to reselect a line while modifing a fill, slab or roof with the offset edge tool to show the snaps again. Please note that the snaps only do not reappe...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Simpler mirror. Why not?

It is a long time I think about this very simple point. To perform a Mirror operation, we need to designate a mirroring axis. Well, this can be similar to the cutting line defined for the "SPLIT" command. In this case we have two options: a) One clic...

rocorona by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Intelligent Linetypes

I would love to see complex linetypes with the ability for their individual component parts to interact in thier own right when required: - To trim neatly against an intersecting angled element (currently must either stop short or run over length). e...

Ability to lock on the special snap points

I think it would be very handy to be able to have a toggle that locks on the special snaps once they have appeared. I find the 5 second appearance of the snaps isn't enough when doing something remotely complex. It would also make the use of the snap...