Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hotlinked morph rotated issue

Hi there, I'm experiencing what fells like a bug: I created a morph > saved it as a hotlink mod file > inserted it in a pln file > rotate the morph in a section. Then, when I resave the mod file and update the hotlink, the morph undo the rotate I did...

Braza by Newcomer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Creating non rectangular walls

I need to do a trapezoidal shaped wall? Can we do this by editing the wall profile in a view like in Revit or is there another way to do this? Thanks a lot

piper76 by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

composite wall

I'm new to learning about composite wall. I set up the composite wall with an "aluminum" finish on the exterior, but it's showing up as grey, what am I doing wrong here?

Revert Uniform Settings for line tool

I've created a floor plan view in gray scale for the structural engineer using ArchiCAD 19, but i think he accidentally checked the option of " UNIFORM SETTINGS FOR LINE TOOLS " therefore everything including the grayed out floor plan now displays wi...

Library Migration (from 22 to 23)

Hi, anytime i try opening an archicad 22 project in 23 and that I accept the library migration, every doors and windows won't be migrating and then I will find myself with no doors or windows having to replace them all with a 23 version. This is kind...

Hotlink entirely different projects

Is it possible to have lets say three different buildings with different story heights, some with one more or less story, and hotlink each one of them inside a master pln file. This is the first time i am trying this.. So far i have managed to do it ...

Wall material below Window Masonry Arch (Windows & Doors).

Hi All, Does anyone know if there's a non-SEO way to remove ALL the wall material below a window's (masonry) arch? The "Niche Below Arch" only extends to the depth of the frames' reveal (setback). This may be a limitation with the window style (Arch ...

Resolved! Perspective that looks more axonometric

Hello everyone. I am looking for particular setting of a single camera in regular perspective view from above (please see image Perspective). What I would like to do is to make it look more "axonometric" , not quite as the other attached image, but s...

Different Floor Floor Plan settings on the same object?

[attachment=0]Plan view.jpg[/attachment] Is it possible to assign different FPS on the same object, based on whatever view I display? This is my problem: In the picture below, the beams is displayed with outlines. I want to put that view, looking lik...

Kamelite by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels