Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Dynamic Array/Sequence tool

Construction elements are very often spatial configured in arrays with the implication that the individual elements shouldn't be regarded as mere copies without any other relationship but as members of a clearly defined system. Columns and beams, raf...

thesleepofreason_1-1632431016931.png thesleepofreason_2-1632431086395.png thesleepofreason_0-1632432064875.png thesleepofreason_5-1632433553706.png

Resolved! Stair Display UP/DN Text Separate Settings for Each Level

We need to be able to indicate the dashed line of treads above the break line without showing the "DN" text from above but still be able to see the DN text when on the next floor up. See attached image I have created to explain.

EH21 by Booster
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hatching – Origin and Orientation in cut Elements

Hello together, I first thought I raise a competition to see if someone is able to create a hatching für laminated timber that fits in every position. (means starting and ending with complete skins (40 mm here) But I'm certainly convinced right now t...

snow by Booster
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Generate gap above window or door

Have you ever discovered that this display with space at the top ist in archicad impossible? The space gets filled with a broader profile. In ground floor plan the space shows up, but also the laterally spaces are not shown in 3D. They also get fille...

snow by Booster
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

copy + paste to a selection of stories

When copying elements in floorplan it would be great to be able to paste it in 1 click in multiple stories. The option to copy using the edit elements by stories is too uncontrollable.

Options when amending a custom object

When creating a custom Object (or Door or Window) I frequently have to make some amendments after the first attempt. It would be much less trouble if I could hold on to some of the settings that are already in place in the older version. For example ...

DaiG by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD for Future

Hello to everyone, during the next few years there is the aim (at least in the western civilization) to reduce the CO2 pollution tremendously, and also to save resources... because some seem to be depleted soon, like sand. For the building sector tha...

snow by Booster
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes