Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Version 22: problem with shadows in 3d explore mode

One of the most pleasant surprises of version 21 was the fact that shadows stayed when viewing the model in 3d "explore model" mode. In 22, I'm seeing some strange behavior with this: shadows will initially remain visible in the explore mode, but if ...

Selection no longer working after creating/editing patch

When I create a 2D patch and/or edit it after creating, I can no longer select other elements with my mouse (Cmd+A/Ctrl+A keeps working, as does Find+Select). Restarting AC solves the issue... Anyone familiar with this issue? Can't seem to find it on...

How do import LCF or DWG files in to my drawings?

Ok, so I'm new in the archicad world, and I've got a couple of dwg and LCF objects I want to put in my drawings, but I have no idea of how to get them there. I just have them saved in my normal hard drive, not in an archicad library, can anyone help ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

D Marker 21 Polygon Shape rotation problem

I'm trying to create a simple door marker in a HL module that displays the Hotlink and Element ID of the intra unit doors with an oval marker polygon shape that is perpendicular to the door. I can achieve 90% of that. The last 10% is frustrating. The...

Grasshopper not found install issue.

Hi all. I've recently upgraded to AC22 and now having a problem with Grasshopper-archicad connection. I can't install it since it says 'Grasshopper is not found'. Previously I used connection for AC21 on the same PC and it worked fine. I have removed...

• 12 replies
  • 0 likes

SEO Order

Hi all, Is there a way to modify the SEO order? ie. B SEOs A. Now I want to have C SEO B before it SEOs A. Currently you would need to cancel the SEO of B on A, apply C to B, then re-apply B to A. Ling.

Resolved! Duplicate Library Item - Door Leaf

Hi all,I have an issue with my Door Panel Collection becoming blank when I open a file in which I have duplicated a Custom Door Panel.The door panel is one that I have scripted to allow for various parameter modifications.I have not been able to repl...

Changing surface of morph with lots of faces

Hi all, I've downloaded a V&A basin in Sketchup format (that's all they had) and have converted it into a morph in Archicad. It is a vessel basin (above the vanity bench) and it has a black surface outside and white surface to the top rim and the ins...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels