Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Component Level Design Workflows - Conversation & feedback

Hi All, Now in Archicad, most design and data are handled at the element level - assigning properties, using Graphic Overrides or setting renovation status are a few examples.To express design intent and extract data at a more detailed level, the com...

James B by Graphisoft
  • 126 replies
  • 16 likes

3D view verus 2D

Why is it and can i resolve the discrepancy shown in the attached images ? A façade reveal that in plan and section, shows clearly the return inside the window. however in 3d, its simply ignored ? SW

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cloud ArchiCAD

Is something like a Cloud ArchiCAD in development, where ArchiCAD is delivered over the Internet via a Software as a Service (SAAS) model? Making use of cloud computing, with compute-intensive processing and rendering performed on Internet-based serv...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Library and layer management with .mod-files

Hello. I am having some difficulty understanding the .mod-file format. It is handy to create small files for floorplans etc, but seems to have some inconsistencies I can't wrap my head around. For instance, the layer list seem to be connected somehow...

Section Part Maker NCS_22 No fill

I can't figure out how to add a white fill to the Section park maker NCS_22 section marker, or how to add a tail to the built-in section marker. I tried file/libraries and objects/open object to try to compare parameters on both markers but could not...

mi_jan by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ARCHICAD users in Boston?

Hi All, I am an architect and Registered BIM consultant looking to relocate to the Boston area. I am looking for ARCHICAD user firms that I could approach for potential employment. I would be grateful for any tips! Thanks, Peter

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Edge line between column and slab

Hello fellows archicad users, I am new in this forum and also starting a new with archicad. At the moment I am training but I already need to work on a real project. Here's my question: I have columns supporting a concrete slab. I would like to a see...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to modelling a buggy?

I cant modelling skeleton of buggy with any cirle profil. how to make it please help. Isn't there an easy way to do this? I try railing I try profil manager I try morph https://grabcad.com/library/rock-bouncer-frame-1

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Angled windows

Hey, im pretty new to archicad, and i'm working with a project, and therefore i need a little help. How can i make a window where the sides are angled? or where the bottom and top don't have the same measurements? I have tried everything, and i only ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes