Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Temporary uniform material with 'Edit Selection Set' tool.

I would like to see an extension of the existing 'Edit Selection Set' tool enabling you to apply a temporary overriding uniform material to multiple differing objects, including library parts and complex profiled geometry. This could be useful for re...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Time Card

I am not sure this is the right forum to request this but I would like ArchiCAD to have a built in feature that keeps track of time spent on a project on a daily basis. It will eliminate the need to wait for a 3rd party developer to catch up to the l...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

intelligent dimensioning

A very useful function for residential projects would have dimension strings linking to the zone name which would allow the user to place the name of the zone directly below the relevant dimension. The function should be able to be switched off for d...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

backsaving...and...interface

well... i'm very pleased with archicad's full potential. but it seems that archicad has no backsaving option... like for example, saving files from AC11 to AC10 & vice versa or AC12 to AC10 & vice versa.... i hope they have this kind of saving option...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing layers of multiple elements

Ok, so you have selected a whole bunch of circles, lines, polylines, walls. To change the layer that these elements are on, you then have to repeat the same action 4 times. Why not have a prompt?...."would you like to re-assign layers for all selecte...

• 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Add autotext to dimensions similar to level dimensions

We have long wished for the ability to add text to dimensions without it changing them to static. When adding text to dimensions it is usually the same set of text like PLATE, CLR., MIN. CLR. etc. What about adding text as autotext similar to how lev...

Matthew Lohden's "Story deltas for multi-story hotlinks

I was passing by this thread and as there is no activity for a while (and I didn't find any wish post here) I've decided to create this wish from our fellow Matthew. I think its a very important wish and don't deserve to be forgotten... I vote essent...

• 11 replies
  • 0 likes

label or level dimesnion for walls

I wish there was an auto-updating way to provide top-of-wall elevation for my foundation walls. Level Dimension tool won't apply to walls, as far as I know. I can label a wall with associative label, but haven't a clue how to get it to automatically ...

How to explode text

Hi there! Does anyone know how we can explode text in AC. For example in Corel Draw you can make the text as curve and you can use it as object. This would be very helpful if for example we want to make 3d text (so we could explode the text in fill a...

• 13 replies
  • 0 likes

I want a Command line prompter

To be able to quickly do a bit complex operations which are easy for Archicad but long to do through the interface. For example to change the material of all objects selected, without needing to do this : select all walls, then open properties dialog...

• 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!